Recent Posts

Home >> Uncategorized >> Essay about the american dream

Essay about the american dream

Mar/Sun/2018 | Uncategorized

American Dream Essay | Bartleby

Essay about the american dream

Custom Essay Writing Service -
Is the American Dream Achievable? - UK Essays

Avoid the the american dream Resume Black Hole: How to Get Your Emailed Resume Noticed. We often email resumes in response to a job posting or send our resume to a networking contact, recruiter, or hiring manager. That can be very effective, or it can be a waste of time and energy, depending on how well it is done and how good a fit the resume is for the opportunity. Often people seem to assume that the person receiving the email has only one job posting open or will intuitively understand which job is being applied for. I#8217;ve often seen email messages with subjects like: #8220;Resume attached#8221; #8220;Your job posting#8221; #8220;Applying for your job#8221; #8220;Assistant job#8221; and even plain old #8220;Attached.#8221; Too often those subject links can make the message look like spam or, worse, a malware-laden message, and of education for children may be deleted. Certainly they are often ignored because they put the burden on the recipient for figuring out essay about the american why the message was sent and what it is about. Of Two Cities Essay? Think about your own email usage. According to about The Radicati Group, a technology market research firm, people on average received 75 email messages a day in 2011.

Anyone who posts a job online could easily receive100 additional messages a day from people responding to the posting that#8217;s 175 messages. That#8217;s a lot of email to dig through! If someone spent only 1 minute on each of those 175 messages, that#8217;s nearly 3 hours spent on only scanning email. Power? Not going to happen, is it? So, if they aren#8217;t deleted, those messages sit in essay that inbox or other email folder waiting#8230; Email Is Both the Conduit and essayez avec the Barrier. Unless someone applies for a job on a job board, most resumes are sent via email, and they end up sitting in someone#8217;s INBOX or in essay about the american an email folder somewhere on their computer. Sometimes they are read immediately. Essay Proposal Example? Often, they sit in that inbox or folder, possibly for days or weeks. Essay Dream? How does your message with your resume get found and read eventually?

The email software#8217;s search function is value essay for children frequently the about the american dream tool used to sift through messages to find the essayez avec appropriate applicants and resumes. Few of us think about the email search function when we send our resumes (or other email) messages. To be effective, our messages must be read. To be read, our messages must first be found and then be determined to be relevant. To be found, our messages must be find-able and clearly on-topic for the job being sought.

For Resume Impact, Email Must Be Effective. About The American Dream? For the resume to be found, the subject of the email must be effective. It must clearly communicate to the recipient the reason that the message should be opened. So, the subject line is critical to the effectiveness of the message. #8220;Resume attached#8221; and phd thesis #8220;Your job opening#8221; don#8217;t make the cut. The person scanning the about dream inbox or using the email search function is looking for specific words in the subject of a message. Or, the email search function may also be used to find specific words in the content of the message. So, keep that in of education mind when you write your email message. Since the essay about dream email search function usually allows searching through only erik thesis, message subjects or through the text in the body of the about the american message, cover both of those bases with your email message.

Keywords must be included in the subject of the message. Often, searches focus on power phd thesis the subject lines of the messages because that is essay the american usually the quickest search to perform. To be sure that your message appears in a search through message subjects, think about the keywords that would be relevant for tale cities theme essay, an employer searching through all those email messages to find the ones from people applying for a specific job opening? The job title used by the employer in the posting. This is not what you might call it, or what an industry-standard job title would be. The name to use in your email is the name this employer has labeled this job. Maybe the essay dream rest of the world calls the job #8220;administrative assistant#8221; but this employer calls it #8220;office admin support#8221; or #8220;admin assist.#8221; The job requisition number or other employer identifier assigned to for a paper the job posting.

Often, job postings have some sort of identifier to separate them from other postings the same employer has open, even for small employers. It might be the job title and location, but often it is a code that is included in the job description. The location of the job (city and essay dream state). Particularly if there is no job requisition number, include the for a research paper city and state, unless the essay about dream employer has only a single location. The word #8220;resume.#8221; Using the word #8220;resume#8221; highlights that the message is from someone who is interested in applying for a position. Using the quality word #8220;resume#8221; also includes a very valuable keyword in about dream the subject line. This ensures that the message appears in search results even on a general search for phd thesis, resumes. For example, Subj: Resume for Admin Assistant in Dispatch position, # 1570, in San Diego, CA. In this case, the job title of the job posting is #8220;Admin Assistant in the american Dispatch.#8221; So, those words are exactly the words used in the email subject. Include those same keywords in the body of the message, too.

The same important keywords, described above, that are included in the title of the message need to also be included in the body of the message as well. This ensures that they are found if someone is outline for a research searching through the email message as a whole, not just the subject. In addition, since the email message is a form of cover letter for your resume, including the details of the job being applied for is helpful for the reader and, surprisingly, frequently omitted. Including this information comes under the the american dream heading of #8220;being easy to outline persuasive hire#8221; in dream addition to leveraging the essay email search function. Since you have more space in the body of the about the american message, you have room to include more of your resume#8217;s keywords, and, in fact, you can copy and paste your entire resume or the most relevant portions of it into value of education essay, the message below the about #8220;cover letter#8221; introductory text at the top of your message. Bottom Line: Go with the Probabilities. Value Of Education For Children? I think it#8217;s more productive long-term to write your message with the email search function in mind.

It also makes your resume stand out in the crowd of other messages in the email inbox. And, following these recommendations will make it clear to the american dream the recipient why the message was sent. Erik Thesis? Particularly today, a clear and coherent subject and email message stand out from the essay about dream crowd of of two essay relatively-clueless appearing responses to job postings. © Copyright, 2012, Susan P. Joyce. All rights reserved. Online job search expert Susan P. Joyce has been observing the essay about the american dream online job search world and teaching online job search skills since 1995. Tale Of Two Cities Theme Essay? Susan is a two-time layoff “graduate” who has worked in about the american human resources at Harvard University and in a compensation consulting firm.

In 2011, NETability purchased WorkCoachCafe.com, which Susan has been editor and publisher of WorkCoach since then. Essayez Avec? Susan also edits and publishes Job-Hunt.org. Follow Susan on Twitter at @jobhuntorg and on Google+. Fantastic article. All too often I see very poorly submitted resumes.

1. Essay Dream? Job applications with no resume. 2. Value For Children? Unprofessional email addresses. 3. Resumes saved as numbers, random words, and about unrelated titles. 4. Emails with no text. Erik Thesis? 5. Emails with no subject line. 6. Subject lines that never address the job in question. It is hard to get a response if you were not among the best responses. You run the risk of your email being neglected all together. Put time into your emails, it is the first step to getting that interview. Thank you, Christopher!

I#8217;ve been on your side of the process, too, and about it can be amazing to see what people submit. I think often panic replaces common sense as they try to apply to as many jobs as possible, as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, it#8217;s not a #8220;numbers game#8221; where if you submit X number of resumes, you#8217;ll eventually land a job. Not how it works. People stand out by offering quality a careful, thoughtful response. Taking the time to do a quality job even in something as apparently minor (but SO important) as sending a resumes is a genuine differentiator these days. And, leveraging the email software search capability is a good long-term strategy for job seekers. Great advice Christopher. Unfortunatley I have sumbitted hundreds of applications and followed all of your rules, and I was qualified for all of them. NONE have called.

Now what? Eat my revolver? If you can figure out how to make it happen#8230;meet with a resume writer or career coach and get a second opinion on your resume. For low cost or free events, check out this list of job search clubs#8230;a 15 minute correction could improve your returns on essayez avec applications. The American Dream? Hang in there and good luck! I always include my name (Admissions Coordinator Nikki Lastname). Is this appropriate? Chris, your insight would be appreciated.

Thanks. If you are applying for outline research, a job, there#8217;s no need to have your current title in the follow-up email. That#8217;s my take#8230; Good luck and all the best, I always put #8220;Title of position applying for#8221; #8212; Evie LastName Application so I stand out the american more. #128578; Hope this helps! NO I may have stated it wrong. I put the title of the position and my name in the subject line. I also add the job number if it#8217;s on essayez avec the posting. I don#8217;t think that it hurts to have your name in about dream the subject line, in case they are searching for you specifically. However, I think that more often they are searching on the job title, the job requisition number, the essayez avec location, and/or the word #8220;resume.#8221; Hopefully, your email address includes a version of your name, too, which is where they will be most likely to look for it.

I applied for about dream, a position on power phd thesis August 1stI am waiting to follow up. My question is, would be okay to essay about actually go into the office and proposal example introduce myself and hand the about dream HR director my follow up letter? The office is literally 5 minutes up the street from where I currently work. Does that show initiative and do you think I will stick out amongst the other candidates? Yes it does show inititative however, you may want to make sure the hiring manager is there before you just waltz in to hand in your follow up letter.

If you want to speak directly with that person, call ahead of time just to make she s/he is there. It may even be a nice gesture to call and say, #8220;My name is _______ and adli I applied for dream, _________ position. I was going to mail my follow up letter but I currently work at _________ and I am right up the proposal example street from essay about dream, your building so I thought I#8217;d drop by and introduce my self and hand you my follow up letter.#8221; See#8230; simple! Good luck! I hope it all works out for you! #128578;

Thanks Evie#8230; I#8217;ll do just that! I received the following email some time back regarding a future secretarial position: #8220;I spoke with Ron and we are both in agreement that as soon as a secretarial position opens I will contact you.#8221; Thank you for your continued interest and I will be in contact with you as soon as a position opens up. The open position is proposal example contingent upon about a long term employee retiring. Last talks were sometime in September, which I know could change. However, I want to keep in value touch with this company but don#8217;t want to be considered a pest. My thought, since it has been a couple of the american dream months, was to essayez avec send a note along with a JIST card. My problem is I am struggling with an opening sentence. I used to work for this company years back and know Ron from about the american, that time. Jason is the HR person who I met briefly when I stopped by to say hello to Ron. Jason is the essayez avec person I plan to send the note to. Can you give me some examples of how to start for a position that I remain interested in when it becomes available?

Thank you. It sounds like you#8217;ve already done quite a lot of networking and have strong relationships with the company. I recommend that you follow up in early September #8212; ideally, the Tuesday after Labor Day if you are in the U.S. About Dream? If you have a strong relationship with Ron, contact him instead of Jason to remind him of your continued interest#8230;trust Ron first to phd thesis follow-up as he says he will. Essay The American? (Don#8217;t send a JIST card to him as he knows you already.) The reason for not working directly with HR on this one: HR is usually the office which initiates a search and for a research paper which must insist that a company follows a hiring process to essay about the american dream fill a position. If Ron can bring you in more quickly, that would be ideal for quality phd thesis, all concerned. In the interim, I#8217;d encourage you to continue to the american keep your overall job search going and apply other places. Due to financial considerations many people do delay retiring for a month or two. Good luck and all the power quality phd thesis best, Please be sure that you attach your file!

I recently sent an application without the file attachment, which contained my resume and cover letter. I re-sent it with the file, but that probably didn#8217;t correct the negative impression that I had made. Essay About The American Dream? When I attended the Jump Start program at The Maryland Professional Outplacement Assistance Center (POAC) in 2004, the instructors recommended sending a printed application after sending it by e-mail. They also recommended using rich-text format because it can be read by almost any word-processing program. I always compose my cover letter and resume together in one Word document, with a page break between the two, and then convert it to a PDF file. (While working at thesis a college bookstore, I was lucky to find Adobe Acrobat on about the american dream sale for value for children, $25.) With a PDF file, I have to be careful to ensure that any less-common fonts that I use are embedded. Using less-common fonts can be a problem with Word or WordPerfect documents because not all versions and installations of essay about the american dream these programs include the same set of fonts. Bullet points, which are part of a symbol font, can sometimes appear different on the employer#8217;s screen.

The instructors at POAC told of power phd thesis a case in which the essay about bullet points on an applicant#8217;s resume were rendered as puckered lips. I think, though, that software has probably advanced enough that such problems are less likely as long as the adli thesis applicant is careful. Finally, I would consider that not all recipients of your e-mails are sitting in front of a Windows 7 machine with the the american latest version of Microsoft Word. Some small businesses and non-profits still use XP. Power Quality Phd Thesis? For these recipients, saving your files in an earlier version might be helpful. This last thought leads to the following question. What if the essay employer is reading your e-mail on an iPad or Android tablet? Thanks for for a, weighing in. Agree with you that PDF is a good way to send documents.

This is what I now recommend for most employers and job applications as PDF allows information to be seen the same way across platforms. This should ideally also read the essay about the american same way on an iPad or Android tablet. Insightful and helpful post and comments here. My question is somewhat related to the comment above about sending your resume/application through email. Outline Persuasive? Basically, I#8217;m in the process of applying for a position as a probation officer, which is a multi-step process, starting with the initial online application that you submit to the #8220;.gov#8221; official state (SC, in my case, though I know other states use the same company to the american handle applicants) website, followed by erik, the scheduling and taking of a sort of competency test that in my case is specific to the position.

You have to essay dream then wait for your results, at which point they notify you by email whether or not you have passed ( I did), and they then send you the addresses of the specific county offices that you wish to request an for children, interview with, and require that you send a paper copy of your transcript as well as a printed copy of the about the american original submitted application. I#8217;m assuming that along with the essayez avec transcript and application, it would be wise to include my resume as well as a cover letter (?). I may be overthinking this, but I#8217;m caught up on just what might be the best particular ettiquite or way to essay the american mail off all of cities this paperwork, maybe you had a suggestion? I mean, I guess I don#8217;t really know if it would look good stuffing all of that paper into a regular envelope obviously. Like I said, I may be overthinking this, but I don#8217;t want to the american let a seemingly small snafu cause me to miss out on an interview I guess. Sorry for the long comment! Would love to hear any suggestions if you think of it, thanks! You must be logged in to post a comment.

Answering Job Interview Questions: Work Coach Cafe is a safe place to share job search stories, find support, and see what others have on their minds. Please enjoy browsing our site and add to the community with your thoughts! Even more About WorkCoachCafe.com. Stay Informed and Inspired with 5 Recommended Career Blogs Capella University Blog on 10 Steps from Job Interview to essayez avec Job Offer You#039;ve Answered the about the american Job Interview Question Already. So Stop Talking!The Savvy Intern by YouTern on Build Your Confidence for Job Interviews in Less Than 5 Minutes builtforteams on 7 Ways to Be Easy to Hire groovygal on After the Job Interview: Why Haven#8217;t They Called Me Yet? Susan P. Joyce on After the Job Interview: Why Haven#8217;t They Called Me Yet?

2007 -- 2015 NETability, Inc. All rights reserved. Copyright #x000A9; 2017 NETability, Inc.· Log in.

Write My Paper For Me -
American Dream Essay Examples | Kibin

Resume CV : PGT Computer Science Teacher/Lecturer. Email : m_asim_ali AT yahoo.com. asim.sultani AT gmail.com , asim.sultani AT rediffmail.com. Passport No : H2888429 Valid upto : 2019. A computer professional in about a techno-educational capacity with a highly analytical and logical bent of mind, strong method orientation and work ethics adequately in outline for a persuasive paper tune with emerging IT industry's standard. Also having significant experience in acquainting common masses and school students up to XII level with the latest as well as the prescribed curriculum of Computer Science. Essay About The American Dream! A firm believer in team work, a team player with dedicated work, innovative and cities theme, unique ideas, fair for essay the american, communication and conceptualization and ability to essay proposal interact with others at all levels.

1. Essay The American! B.Sc. Erik Adli! (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) from Rohilkhand University. 1. DCA (Diploma in Computer Applications) from Awadh Computer Institute under Ministry of essay dream, Human Resource and essayez avec, Development Govt. of about the american dream, India. 2. PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications) from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. 3. M.Sc. Proposal Example! (I.T.) from Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. 1. ASHOK HALL GIRLS RESIDENTIAL SCHOOL, MAJKHALI, RANIKHET ALMORA- 2006 – Till Date. (An ISO 9002 certified and about the american, ICSE Board Affiliated Sr. Sec. Girls School) (Owned by : Birla Education Society) Joined on 22 August 2006 and Working as PGT Computer Science Teacher responsibilities include imparting computer education to 10+2 level.

2. Power Quality Phd Thesis! MANAS STHALI PUBLIC SCHOOL, BAREILLY- 1998 - 2006. ( A Co-ED. Sr. Sec. Fully Residential Public School) (8 YEARS) Worked as PGT Computer Science (HOD Comp. Deptt.) responsibilities include overall administration, imparting computer education to about 10+2 level, imbibing new skills in the students, maintaining the computer lab and automating the office work. Also looked after Hostel as a House Master for 2 years. 3. Essay! SOPHIA HIGH SCHOOL, Mt. Essay The American! ABU (Rajasthan) 1994-1998.

(An ICSE Residential School) (4 YEARS) Independently handled the CLASS Project related to computer Literacy and awareness. Responsibilities include imparting computer education, maintaining the computer lab and value, automation the office work. 4. AWADH COMPUTER INSTITUTE, LUCKNOW 1992-1994 1992 - 1994. Worked as an essay about, Assistant programmer cum Instructor in value essay AWADH COMPUTER INSTITUTE at dream LUCKNOW (U.P.), responsibilities include developing software modules for outline for a persuasive research, various projects in COBOL and dBase III and IV plus etc. 1. Appointed as a Head Examiner in Computer Science (083) by CBSE Board Allahabad in 2006. 2. Appointed as an essay the american, External Examiner for practical examination and essayez avec, Evaluation of answers scripts by about the american CBSE Board Allahabad since 2002. 3. Adli! Worked in the american dream Examination Department of the school as a Examination Incharge. Operating system : MS-DOS 6.2, LINUX, WINDOWS (all versions) Language : C, C++, VISUAL BASIC, COBOL.

DBMS/RDBMS : ORACLE, MS-ACCESS, MS-SQL, FOXPRO, Dbase IV+ Packages : MS-OFFICE 2000 and value essay for children, XP, PAGE MAKER 6.5, Web Tools : HTML, XML, CORE JAVA, ASP, JAVA Scripts and essay about dream, other Multimedia Tools. PAYROLL, LIBRARY INFORMATION SYSTEM, SCHOOL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM, HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM ETC. Father's Name : (Late) Mr. SHAUKAT ALI. S.O. (Retd.), Central Defense Account (CDA), Lucknow. Children : One Son studying in VIII Std. and one Daughter studying in III std.

Leisure Interests : Listening Music, Traveling, Counseling, Photography etc. Primary Assets : Conscientious, meticulous, hard working, enthusiastic, Disciplined and Highly adaptable to any situation. Successful in building friendly relationship with co-workers. Ashok Hall Girls’ Residential School. (An Institution of Birla Group) MANAS STHALI PUBLIC SCHOOL, BAREILLY. Kind Attn Please : My wife is also a PRT teacher and capable of teaching Ev.St. and Hindi upto classes VI. Re: Resume CV : PGT Computer Science Teacher/Lecturer. , Single,25 years, 27th November, 1985. c/o Bidyut kr Kahali. B2-249/4,M.A.M.C.

Township, Durgapur -713210. Email : baishali.envsc AT gmail.com. Qualifying Degree Year of Passing Division / Grade University/Board % of Marks Institute. M. Sc. (Environmental Science) 2009 I The University of Burdwan, West Bengal 77.41 The University of Burdwan, West Bengal. B.Ed 2010-11(pursuing) NA The University of Burdwan, West Bengal NA Vidyasagar Institute,Tamna,Purulia. B.Sc. Proposal! (Hons.) in Zoology 2007. I The University of Burdwan, West Bengal 61.25 Raniganj Girls College, Burdwan.

Higher Secondary (10+ 2) 2004. II West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education 57.2 Bidhan Chandra Institution For Girls. Madhyamik (10) 2002. I I.C.S.E 77.5 Carmel Convent High School,Durgapur. Read Write Speak. English Yes Yes Yes.

Hindi Yes Yes Yes. Bengali Yes Yes Yes. Reading Story books, Music. Place- (BAISHALI KAHALI) Re: Resume CV : PGT Computer Science Teacher/Lecturer. To train the students with advanced resources and tools of Computer Skills and update myself as well that way. 3.Worked in essay about the american dream K.V.No.1(Army) Jodhpur as a Computer Instructor,Taught VI – XII in 2009-10. Clear in Concepts, Excellent Communication Skills, Extreme fluency in English, Calm, Confident, Cooperative, Social, Practical, Understanding and Honest in my work. Languages : VB, C, C++, RPG-IV, HTML,SQL,RPG/400,Java.

OS : DOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux. Database : Foxpro , Oracle, DB2. Packages : MS Office, DTP. 1 M.Sc (CS) PLV College,Jodhpur MDS University,Ajmer 2007 67% I. 4 AISSE K.V.Fatehgarh CBSE 1998 64% I. 1. I have been working in All India Radio Stn, Jodhpur as a Compere and thesis, Announcer for 2. Years during my PG.

2. Won State Award in Scouts Guides during Sr. Secondary. 3. Winner of UNESCO General Knowledge Award with 98% score while schooling in about dream KV. 4. Essay Proposal! Recipient of I prizes at the district level, College and University levels in various co curricular activities. 5. Essay About The American Dream! Been awarded I Prize by the Education Minister of UP at University level Poetry. Composition Contest in year 2003 that was conducted in Allahabad University for one of. my Hindi Compositions. 6. Recipient of for children, ‘Best Composition Award’ by a Cultural Organization for Women named. “ Sambhawana”, in Jodhpur at essay the american University level for one of my Hindi Compositions. E-mail : shahbaz83m AT yahoo.com. “APPLYING FOR THE SUBJECT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE”

1 year work experience in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Chirimiri as Computer Instructor in erik thesis the session 2010-11. 2 months teaching experience in Innovation Academy, Chirimiri in the session 2009-10. 4 months teaching experience in Regional Institute of Management Technology, Jabalpur in the session 2009-10. organization and to keep adding value to my professional and personal skills. - Able to teach in both English Hindi medium. - Able to teach CBSE pattern. - Excellent communication and essay the american dream, interpersonal skills. - Flexible and versatile to adapt to any new environment and outline persuasive research paper, work on essay about, any project.

- Master of value of education for children, Computer Application (MCA) : 2008. o Secured First Class with a percentage of 66.27% from Shri Ram Institute of Tech. Jabalpur affiliated to RGPV BHOPAL (MP). - Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) : 2005. o Secured First Class with a percentage of about, 63.37% from RIMT affiliated to RDVV JABALPUR (MP). - Intermediate Education (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry) : 2001. o Secured Second Class with a percentage of phd thesis, 48.88% from Little Flowers’ Academy, MP Board of Intermediate Education. - School of Secondary Education (SSC) : 1999. o Secured Second Class with a percentage of 57.8% from the american Little Flowers’ Academy, MP Board of Secondary Education. - I have also done ASP.NET and C#.NET from “ORBIT IT CONSULTING PVT.

LTD., HYDERABAD” JAN 2008. Platforms : WINDOWS XP/7. Programming : HTML, C/C++, ASP.NET. Database : MSACCESS 2000, SQL 2000/05. 1. Project title (MCA VIth Sem.) : ONLINE-AUCTION SHOP. Language : Asp.net with SQL server. Duration : 4 months (Jan to Apr in power quality phd thesis 2008) (This major project training is with NESTOR SOFTWARE PVT. LTD. 2. Project title (MCA Vth Sem.) : ONLINE EXAMINATION. Language : Asp.net with SQL server.

Duration : 3 months (Aug to about Oct in power quality phd thesis 2007) 3. Project title (BCA VIth Sem.) : COMMISION MANAGEMENT. Language : VB with MS Access. Duration : 4 months (Jan to about the american dream Apr in 2005) - I have participated in Annual school level Exhibition. - I have participated in Annual school level Sports. - I have participated in many school level Quiz Competitions. CV for PGT teacher - Computer Science. Email : saxenarolii26784 AT gmail.com. Job Profile : Lecturer – Computer Science. Work Experience : More than 4.5 years of experience as a Multi-Skilled Trainer/PGT Computer Science Faculty member with specialization in Oracle Developer Technologies (SQL, PL/SQL), C,C++ Data Structures, Digital Electronics,Java(NetBeans).

- Assistant Teacher (Computer Science Deptt.) Goodley Public School,New Delhi (Affiliated to CBSE.) Duration : April 2010 to Sept 2011. - Responsible for taking computer classes at secondary and example, senior secondary level(VIII – XII). - Class Teacher of XI standard. - Specialized in C,C++, Data Structures, RDBMS, Computer Architecture,Java, NetBeans. - Co-ordination of various computer activities/competitions at intra-school and inter school level like “Computer Fest” at intra school level and “Edge” at inter school level. - Grooming students on various softwares like Photoshop,DreamWeaver,Macromedia Flash,MS-FrontPage,Adobe Illustrator etc. - Lecturer (Computer Science Deptt.)

National Degree College, Lucknow (Affiliated to Lucknow University) Duration : Aug 2008 to essay dream May 2009. - Conducting the Classes of BCA. - Specialized in C, Data Structures, RDBMS, C, Computer Architecture. - Co-ordination of BCA Classes.

- Systems Officer(Computer Science Deptt.) Duration : Feb 2006 to Aug 2008. - Responsible for the proper conduct of BCA classes (Affiliated to Integral University, Lko) - Teaching the classes of C, Data Structures, DBMS, Computer Architecture. - Co-ordination of O-Level Batches at Centre Level. - As a Examination In-charge, Responsible for essayez avec, conduct of all the Exams at Centre Level. - Conducting OCP Certification Batches on Developer Track. - Managing Users on the Oracle Server. - Worked as Free Lance Oracle Trainer. Companies Served includes UPTEC Noida, NIIT Lko. Prominent Trainings Conducted : o Client : UPPCL, Lucknow. o Client : GITI, Lucknow.

o Client : UPTEC Computer Consultancy Ltd. o Client : GITI, Lucknow. - Hotel Management System. Software Used : Visual Fox Pro 6.0. - Travel Agency Management System. Front-end :Java Netbean. - Online Book Store and essay the american, E-shopping System. - MCA from of education Punjab Technical University,2010. - Master of Science – I.T. (M.Sc.

I.T.) from essay about the american Punjab Technical University, 2008. - Bachelor of Arts from proposal example Lucknow University, 2005. - Intermediate (10+2) from I.S.C Board, 2001. Professional Training / Certifications : - Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) in Oracle 9i Developer Track. - DOEACC’s A-Level Diploma in Computers (2 years) – Equivalent to PGDCA. - DOEACC’s O-Level Diploma in Computers (1 year) I have supported or developed applications using the following tools: Oracle Database 9i, 10g; PL/SQL; SQL; Oracle 9i/ 10g Developer Suite (Forms Developer), MS-Office 2003, MS-Office 2007, C-Language, C++,Java(NetBeans). Proficiency in about the american softwares:

Photoshop,DreamWeaver,Macromedia Flash,MS-FrontPage,Adobe Illustrator etc. Also, I have good analytical, problem solving and communication skills. Email :bansal.gitika AT gmail.com. To make a distinctive contribution in the broad functional area and outline for a persuasive research, services in a challenging assignment. - MCA from essay about the american dream IGNOU(awarded the essayez avec, University Gold Medal) in 2010. - ‘O’ ‘A’ Level from DOEACC.

- Higher Diploma in essay about dream Software Engineering [HDSE] from APTECH, Bharatpur(Raj.). - Master of Arts in English Literature from essayez avec Rajasthan University, in 2000. - Bachelor 0f Science from Rajasthan University, in 1997. - Operating Systems : DOS,WINDOWS,LINUX. - Networking : LAN(Local Area Network) - Packages : MS-OFFICE, DBMS, RDBMS, FOXPRO,ORACLE 9i.

- Programming Languages : C, C++, JAVA, HTML, DHTML, JAVASCRIPT, D2K. - Fluent in Spoken Written English Hindi. - Working as Computer Science Teacher ( PGT) with AVB Public School, Patparganj Delhi since April 2011. - Worked as Maths and Computer teacher with St. About Dream! Paul’s Girls Public School from quality phd thesis July 2000 to April 2001. - Worked as Counsellor cum Computer faculty with Software Technology Group International Ltd.(STG) from May 2001 to May 2002.

- Worked as Maths, Science English teacher with Army Middle School from July 2002 to about dream October 2004. Email : - mahesh.karpenter AT gmail.com. OBJECTIVE : To seek a challenging position in value of education essay an Organization so that my skills can greatly enhance success of the Organization and also my professional growth. - Master Of Computer Application (MCA) with 68% from essay the american Prestige Institute of power phd thesis, Management Dewas (M.P) Approved by essay about dream RGPV (Bhopal) (2006-2009) - PGDCA with 70%From ALMA Institute Dewas (2005-2006) - Bachelor of Science (Bsc) with 61% From Vikram University Ujjain (2004) - Higher Secondary with 60.2% From BHS Sonkatch (2001) COMPUTER PROFICIENCY/SKILL SET : - Platforms : MS Windows 2000,XP. - Programming Languages : C, C++,VB6.0,VB.Net,C#.Net,Asp.Net. - Back Hand Support : SQL Server2000,2005, MS Access. - Basic Hardware and Networking. - Organization : LISM (Indore) - Duration : Six Month. - Designation : Software Developer. - Job Responsibility : Was responsible for Software Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing.

- Organization : Govt. Value Of Education! College Hatpipliya (Dewas) - Duration : One Year (20-06-2009 To 20-05-2010) - Designation : Asst. Essay The American! Professor. - Organization : Kendriya Vidyalaya No. Quality Phd Thesis! 1 Shift II (Indore) - Duration : One Year. - Designation : Computer Instructor (23-06-2010 To 28-02-2011) CURRENT WORKING : Kendriya Vidyalaya Bank Note Press Dewas. Designation : PGT. Computer Science. 1. Project Title : lismindia.com (Multilevel Network Business) Job Responsibility : Analysis, Design, Coding, and Software.

Description : lismindia.com works on the principle of Multilevel. Network Business it’s provide online services to the. Technology used : Asp.Net with VB.Net and the american dream, SqlServer 2000. 2. Of Education Essay For Children! Project Title : Lekot.com (Garments ) Job Responsibility : Analysis, Design,Coding, and essay, Software. Description : lekot.com is a system used to provide online. Information of Garments for the Customer. Essay! It is. Provide Information of Vendors and Franchises. Technology used : Asp.Net with VB.Net and essay about, SqlServer 2000. 3. Project Title : Birth Day Remainder System.

Job Responsibility : Analysis, Design, Coding, and outline persuasive research, Software Modification. Description : It is Provide all the information of user and Show the. B’Day and Marriage Anniversary Date whenever any. Person having B’Day or Anniversary As well as It is. Provide Email Facility for sending message to the. Technology used : C#.Net and essay about the american, SqlServer 2005. 4 Project Title : Hotel Bill Management System. Job Responsibility : Analysis, Design, Coding, and essay, Software Modification. Description : It’s Provide Billing System and about the american dream, Item list for the. Technology used : VB.6.0 and MS Access.

CURRICULUM VITAE FOR LECTURER/COMPUTER FACULTY/ COMPUTER TEACHER. E-mail : mailme.saumya AT rediffmail.com , saumyakrishna23april AT yahoo.co.in. Current Project : “Teleradiotherapy Network Project” Current Status : Working as Telemedicine Technician. In Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University, Lucknow. Responsibilities in the. current project : -Manages Software of the computer. -Executing lectures through video conferencing.

-Manages database maintenance. -Operates on adli, the latest softwares like Online Telemed, Sanjeevani, Conferencing softwares, etc. Experience : 4 years 1 month. Course Name University Year Percentage Division.

MCA IGNOU 2007 72.27% I. BCA IGNOU 2005 72.25% I. Standard Board Year Percentage Division. High School U.P. Board 2000 64.66% I. Intermediate U.P. Board 2002 68.60% I. (in English Sociology) Lucknow University 2006 66.55% I. Operating System : MS-DOS, Windows. Languages : C, C++, Java, VB 6.0, SQL. Database : MS-Access, Oracle 8. 1. The American Dream! HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM - BCA.

2. STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM - MCA. 3. Essayez Avec! PROJECT MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEM - MCA. [Projects developed on Vb6.0 as front end and SQL, Oracle as back end] Strength : Self-motivated, Positive, Perseverance and Learning. Keen Interest : Administration, Teaching, Project Leader, Project Incharge. Languages Known : Hindi, English. your profile has been shortlisted.we have opening for computer teacher in jain nagar.if u r interested,mail us ur c.v.My email id is dream, pcjaintraders AT yahoo.com . plz tell me whats ur expected CTC.

Email : kumarnagender09 AT gmail.com. Highly enthusiastic and possess excellent analysis and value essay for children, problem solving skills. Essay About! Eleven months of experience in the Software industry. Value Of Education! Have always delivered results on essay the american, time. Adli! Have a penchant for about the american, learning and erik thesis, possess good communication skills. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE-MORE THEN 1 YEAR. Working as Iphone developer at about dream “WildNet Technologies” Noida Till date. Worked as Iphone developer at “ Dear Flight Pvt. Ltd., Noida ” since Jan-2011 – Oct-2011. Programming skill : Iphone,Titanium, ASP .NET with C#, C,C++, JAVA.

Web Technologies : HTML,Html5,xml,Css,JavaScript, PHP. Data base known : Oracle 9i, MYSQL,Microsoft SQL Server 2005,Sqlite. Environment :Titanium/Mac osx,web services,Payment Gateway used by InApp Purchase, PayPal. Description :PopMounts are a custom-made product. We combine the most appealing aspects of mounting and thesis, framing into a unique way to display your most cherished images. Dream! In this project user can order by online and tale cities theme, pay by paypal and credit card. 2 :California Anglers. Environment :Titanium/Mac osx,web services. Description :California Angler is Fishing Guide Services to share his experience and expert fishing knowledge. About Dream! This project base on value of education for children, web services. Environment :Xcode/Mac osx,objective-C.

Environment :Titanium/Mac osx,web services and essay the american dream, android. Description : This Application is for presenting Medical Product. - Global Farming And Consultancy. Environment : Windows,ASP.NET 3.5 and 4.0 with c#, SQL SERVER 2005. Description : This Project basically a Web Based in this when user can enter in for a persuasive this site they get all the Information related to essay dream the farming and by power sign up the user can purchase the essay the american, product that is seeds Fertilizer Pesticide etc. and after transection they give the feedback .The user also upload the his product and sell the essay proposal example, product on web . The web also having the admin section the admin can maintain the the american, records.

MCA 2011 from UPTU University, Moradabad. Bsc 2008 from Rohailkhand University, Amroha. Oracle 9i Two months certification from the value essay, college campus.. E-mail : pandu.priyadarshani AT gmail.com. BRANCH : INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. Seeking a growth oriented academic position where I can contribute to the overall growth of the organization, utilizing my knowledge and technical skill in essay about the american the field of power quality, Software. Operating System : MS DOS, Win 98, 2000, XP. Programming Language : C, C++, JAVA, DBMS. Special Skill : TOMCAT, WEB LOGIC. - Good Communication and essay the american dream, Interpersonal skills.

- Ability to fathom the intricacies of any professional subject. - Good team co-ordination. - Capability of executing challenging assignments with right blend of intelligence, patience within the time frame. - Ability to value for children learn fast. - Comprehensive problem solving capability. Now I am doing PG DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION SECURITY in essay about dream IGNOU,DELHI. Father’s Name : Purna Chandra Barik. Husband’s Name : Jayshankar Pandu. Date of Birth : 19th August 1985. Marital Status : Married.

Language Proficiency : English, Hindi Oriya. Hobbies : Listening to Music, Reading Books. - Stood 1st in debate competition. I hereby declare that all the essayez avec, information furnished by me is true to the best of essay about the american dream, my knowledge and belief. Date : Signature of adli, Applicant. Email : sophiya.sheikh AT gmail.com. To fulfill my duties to the best of my abilities. Technology : ASP.Net 3.5 with C#, DotNetNuke, JQuery. Operating Systems : MS-DOS 6.2, Windows '95, '98, Windows 2000, Windows 7.

Application Packages : MSOffice 97, 2000, XP. Database Systems : MS-SQL 2005, Oracle 10G, MS-SQL 2008. M.C.A. Essay! with 83% from quality Ajmer Institute of Technology, Ajmer affiliated from Rajasthan Technical University, Kota in essay about 2010. B.Sc. (Information Technology) with 75.48% from Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer in essayez avec 2007. Intermediate (Phy., Chem., Bio.) with 70.92% from Rajasthan Board in about the american dream 2004. Matriculation with 70.67% from essayez avec Rajasthan Board in 2002. Pearl Education Society. Experience : 1 Year from about the american dream 25th June 2012. Work Profile : Worked as a Lecturer for essayez avec, BBA, BCA, and PGDM Students. Work Profile : Worked as a Lecturer for engineering students.

Work Profile : Worked as a developer in a team. Project Name Intertec Website : Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 6.2, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website provides all the information about the solutions and services which is essay about, provided by this company in different countries. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Worked on site installation and skin creation. Created Board member, media, resources , contact us and user registration modules from scratch. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 6.2, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website is and organization which provides the erik, information to students and its clients about its facilities. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Worked on site installation and skin creation. Created news with jquery, events, banner module from scratch.

Worked on products and solutions and essay, case studies module. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 6.2, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website is and organization which provides the information to students and its clients about essayez avec, its facilities. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Worked on essay, site installation and skin creation. Created news with jquery, events, banner module from value essay for children scratch. Dream! Worked on of two, products and essay the american dream, solutions and for a research, case studies module. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 6.1, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website provides all the information about the essay, client’s hospital and about the various facilities which hospital provided. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Worked on site installation and skin creation.

Created Gallery module using fancy box feature and adli, worked on product and events module. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 6.1, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website provide all the essay the american dream, information about the clients’s performances (Events,News,about the proposal, clients and its performances.) Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Worked on site installation and skin creation. Created Events and workshop module and news and essay about, article module.

Worked on video gallery integration and use jquery in this. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.6, c#, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This website shows all the information which company provides(about it’s products and clients). Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Created this site from scratch. Worked on skin creation.

Created product module from scratch. Use light box feature in products module. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.6, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, c#. Description : This site shows all the information which company provides (about it’s products and proposal, clients) Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Created this site from scratch. Customized Photo Gallery module. Worked on about the american dream, skin creation and module design. Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.6, VB.net, SQL SERVER 2008, HTML, JavaScript, JQuery. Description : This site shows all the information which company provides about its products.

Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Created this site from scratch. Customized Photo Gallery module. Worked on CMS sections. Customize form and essay, list modules. Designation : IT trainee and Software Engineer. Work Profile : Worked as a developer in a team. Project Name WNS Website : Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.2, VB.net, SQL SERVER 2005, HTML, JavaScript. Description : WNS. com site shows all the information which company provides. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer in maintenance phase.

Worked on modules creation (Home page banner, News, Photo gallery). Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.6, VB.net, SQL SERVER 2005, HTML, JQuery. Description : This site is to about dream shows information that what WNS organization doing for the needy peoples. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer. Image gallery module implemented. Worked with designer and helped them to integrate skin and containers on this site. Tools using VB.net, SQL SERVER 2005, HTML, JavaScript. Description : This site runs on intranet of WNS organization on which employees raise IT related issues which is outline persuasive research, takes care by admin. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer in maintenance phase. Worked on emailer module.

Tools using Dotnetnuke framework 5.6, VB.net SQL SERVER 2005, HTML. Description : This site runs on intranet of WNS organization which provides information to the employees about the organization. Role Responsibilities Worked as Developer in essay the american maintenance phase. Worked on modules creation (Holiday calendar, Ask from essayez avec leader, Yellow Pages, Messaging board, Announcement and essay about the american, highlight). Project Title : Inventory Management System (Advanced Java)

It is software, for managing inventory. Father’s Name Mohmmed Umar Sheikh. Date of Birth 08-08-1987. Languages Known English and Hindi. Marital Status Single. Copyright 2017 vBulletin Solutions, Inc.

All rights reserved.

Buy Essay Papers Here -
The American Dream Essay - Adam Cap

An Analysis of Brokeback Mountain Essay. Annie Proulx’s Brokeback Mountain is a tragic story of forbidden love. It chronicles the essay about the american dream romance between Ennis Del Mar and outline for a persuasive research paper, Jack Twist, two cowboys who fall head over heels for each other in the spring of essay the american 1963. Adli Thesis? Their relationship endures for twenty years, never fully resolved, never fully let go of, and essay about the american dream, always surrounded by fear, confusion, and above all, by love. Brokeback Mountain depicted a story that was both accurate in its portrayal of queerness in the setting of essayez avec its story, and in making it relatable to queerness and homosexuality today. Later, when turned into a movie, it broke even more barriers, and furthered its social effects on the american dream, Hollywood and Society. Tale Cities? Brokeback Mountain accurately describes the attitudes of society towards homosexuals in the 1960’s, specifically of those that live where the story took place.

In the 1960’s, police raids of gay bars were routine, and essay about the american dream, extremely violent. Power Phd Thesis? The stigma associated with even the idea of being homosexual was crippling. It was considered a disease, and looked down upon severely. But finally, the gay rights movement was gaining its footing. During this time, influenced by the model of a militant black civil rights movement, the essay about the american “homophile movement,” as the participants dubbed it, became more visible. Activists, such as Franklin Kameny and Barbara Gittings, picketed government agencies in Washington to protest discriminatory employment policies. Example? But the south, the setting of Brokeback Mountain, was very different. Although these were great steps towards equality, many states in the south and west were very far behind. The treatments of gays shown in the story were painfully accurate. At one point, when Ennis and Jack reunite after four years, they fear what would happen if they got caught.

Ennis tells Jack the story from his childhood, saying: “There was these two old guys ranched together down home, Earl and essay about the american dream, Rich- Dad would pass a remark when he seen them. They was a joke even though they was pretty tough old birds. Essayez Avec? I was what, nine years old and they found Earl dead in a irrigation ditch. They’d took a tire iron to him, spurred him up, drug him around by his dick until it pulled off, just bloody pulp. What the tire iron done looked like pieces a burned tomatoes all over him, nose tore down from skiddin on gravel.” (29) Incidents like this were not uncommon in the 60’s, and as horrifying as it seemed to read this passage in about the book, what made it worse was the outline for a persuasive research paper Proulx was in no way exaggerating, but rather relaying the about the american dream harsh truth of the events that would occur during this time. Brokeback Mountain is still relatable to by many people, especially by of two theme, those that can identify with the characters in the story. Wyoming, the state where Ennis and Jack met, is in an area of the United States that is still not completely supportive of the essay about dream gay rights movement. In an thesis, article published in The New York Times in 2005, after the release of the about the american dream film based on Brokeback Mountain, many people who identified as homosexual came forward to speak about their experiences. Essay? They grimly spoke about the intolerance they still face, and Derrick Glover, a 33 year old gay rancher said, #8220;Where I live, you can#8217;t really go out and essay about, be yourself. You couldn#8217;t go out together, two guys, as a couple and power phd thesis, ever be accepted. It wasn#8217;t accepted in the past, it#8217;s still not, and I don#8217;t think it ever will be.#8221; Glover came from about the american a family of ranchers, and his family had herded the lands around their home for generations.

He grew up “herding, branding, culling and haying, horses hobbled on picket lines and calves pulled forcibly from their mother#8217;s bodies during spring calving,” and every summer he would set out with his brother in a panel truck carrying their two quarter horses, to compete in calf and steer roping competitions. Essay Example? His tale sounds just like that of Jack and Ennis, growing up and knowing nothing but being a cowboy, but just like Jack and Ennis, he would never have been accepted for who he was. Because of the american dream this, he was leaving his home and moving to for a research, an area with more people and more tolerance. Essay About The American? This situation, oddly reminiscent of Stephen in “The Well of Loneliness,” is something that occurs shockingly often. At one point in the story, Ennis declares, “I ain’t queer,” despite the fact that he had sex with Jack. He refused to acknowledge that he could possibly be a homosexual, and that somehow, maybe, he could be falling for another man.

Ennis is tale of two theme essay, more masculine of the two, and in essay about the american declaring his homosexuality, even to quality, himself, he would be losing an aspect of his masculinity. Ben Clark, another man who spoke of about being growing up on a ranch and being gay, said of outline persuasive research paper it, “#8221;But I had no idea what to do about it, ever. I was raised in a ranching, rodeo world wrangling, packing horses, riding bucking stock, working in hunting camps but always with the sense that I had to conceal who I was because cowboys could never be gay.#8221; Cowboys have always been seen as men who are rough and wild, who face nature with stern faces and no fear, men whose masculinity was literally one of the main essences of their being, and this stereotypically cowboy image is what hinders the acceptance of essay about dream so many homosexual men in the west. Of this image, Mr. Clark said, “#8221;I could not accept being gay because of the stereotypes that were drilled into me…Gay men are emotionally weak. They are not real men. They are like women.#8221; This sentiment, unfortunately, is echoed throughout much of the United States, and outline for a paper, the rest of the world as well.

By showing that these macho, strong, ranch hands and cowboys could be gay, Brokeback Mountain rejected the normative ideas of what is considered “queer” and “gay.” It showcased two homosexual men as regular men, and didn’t attempt to essay, fit them into the stereotypical, effeminate image of gay men. Essayez Avec? Homosexual men used to be seen as perverts, men who just wanted to have sex with other men, but Brokeback Mountain destroys that idea. It shows queerness and homosexuality as what it truly is- love. It showcases the intense affection one person can have for another, regardless of their gender. In 2005, Brokeback Mountain was turned into a movie, and essay dream, was met with great approval.

Starring Jake Gyllenhall and Heath Ledger, the movie went on to receive many awards, including three Academy Awards for of education essay for children Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay, and Best Score as well as four Golden Globe awards for Best Motion Picture – Drama, Best Director, Best Song, and Best Screenplay and four BAFTA Awards for essay about the american Best Film, Best Director, Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Supporting Actor (Jake Gyllenhaal). Outline For A Research? The film also received four Screen Actors Guild nominations for Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, Best Supporting Actress and Best Ensemble, more than any other movie released in essay about 2005. It was a hit. Value Of Education? More than that though, it reached thousands more people than it did as a book. What was once just a short story by a Pulitzer Prize winning author was now a major motion picture being shown all over the United States.

It opened up people’s eyes, it started discussions, and it helped break down barriers in the normative stereotypes of what gay men were. Instead of just imagined characters, Jack and Ennis now had faces put to dream, them, and power quality phd thesis, these faces were well known actors. Leonard Maltin, a film critic and historian, said that Brokeback Mountain was “#8230; in some uncharted waters, because it shows what it#8217;s like for essay dream two men to feel that kind of longing and passion for each other, and people aren#8217;t used to that…No one movie is erik thesis, going to turn things around, but they can be building blocks. That could be this movie#8217;s legacy.#8221; The movie helped in attempting to erase Hollywood’s homosexual stereotypes, and to raise consciousness of gay rights. Gay rights groups immediately embraced the movie after it came out. The Gay and Lesbian Alliance against Defamation (GLAAD) established online resource guides for essay about dream the movie. The guides had links to both articles and support groups for cowboys and adli thesis, ranchers who identified as homosexual, and who often felt confused and alone in the american the struggle with their sexual orientation. The Human Rights Campaign also joined in, issuing “Oscar Party Kits,” with posters of proposal Brokeback Mountain, and cards that read “Talk about It” to about the american dream, encourage the discussion of gay rights. Brokeback Mountain put a new spin on tale of two, cowboy stories. It showed the life of two queer cowboys, who could never fully give in to their love.

It created a story that could have been plucked straight out of Wyoming in essay about the american the 1960’s, through its accuracy and effectiveness. It was raw and real, and it was unapologetically showed the struggles faced by research paper, homosexual cowboys and ranchers, both in the 1960’s, and even today. The movie of the same name attempted to break down barriers in Hollywood, and it spread the story of Jack and Ennis even further, opening more people’s eyes to essay, the reality of queer relationships, and how they don’t always fit into certain molds. Brokeback Mountain is a classic piece of queer literature, one that will continue to be both authentic and value, relatable for years to come. University/College: University of California. Essay About The American Dream? Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter. Date: 20 January 2017. Let us write you a custom essay sample on An Analysis of Brokeback Mountain.

for only $16.38 $13.9/page. Haven't found the outline for a paper Essay You Want? Get your custom essay sample. For Only $13.90/page. 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Suite 267, Wilminton, DE 19808, USA.

Order Your Own Writing Help Now -
The American Dream Essay - Adam Cap

Essay: Should Petaling Street be a World Heritage site? ‘Heritage elaborate on its quality as a thing which are passed on to the essay the american dream future generation’ ‘ Ian Russell, 2007. Therefore, precise conservation is proposal important in maintaining the heritage value of essay that particular area to adli make sure the essay the american dream future generation able to understand the past not only by books or images. A good conservation will bring lots of advantages to that area. This study report will cover up why is Petaling Street a place which is full of unique shop houses are not listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Report is done by analysing the criteria of listing. Comparison of two towns listed in UNESCO World Heritage list (Georgetown and Melaka) are done as part of the analysis. Moreover, the current issue that caused failure is also part of the studies. 1.1 Introduction to UNESCO World Heritage. The United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) was found in 16th November 1945 in erik thesis, Paris, France.

The Objective of the organization is to contribute to peace and security in the world by promoting collaboration among nations. Over the years, 981 properties are listed down in the UNESCO World Heritage Lists including natural heritage, cultural heritage or mixed at once. Properties that are listed acquire benefit such as the increase of essay about media and tourist interest which able to increase the essay proposal example economy of the essay the american dream place (for more information refer to appendix 1). In 2008, Melaka and George Town Malaysia had been listed in the UNESCO World Heritage List under cultural heritage. Both of the essayez avec places had fulfilled 3/10 criteria listed by essay dream UNESCO, which had include Criteria II, III and IV (for more information refer to appendix 1). 1.2 Introduction to Petaling Street. The Chinatown in Kuala Lumpur, also known as the Petaling Street is power quality one of the tourist favourite spot which is popular for bargaining a lower price in shopping on pirate products and the local food. About The American Dream? Referring Khairie (2013), the area was first started up by Raja Abdullah who had brought many Chinese labours from Lukut, Negeri Sembilan for tin mining.

“Petaling Street Green Dragon” by Goosmurft – http://flickr.com/photos/goosmurf/2138087930/sizes/l/. Example? Licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0 via Commons. During that time, area along Petaling Street, Jalan Sultan and essay about the american Jalan Tun HS Lee are concentrated by Chinese who do trading and tin mining, and slowly it is named as the Chinatown. Outline Persuasive Research? When tin mining activity was affected by the Civil War 1870 the Chinese third captain, Yap Ah Loy had changed this area from tin mining into essay about the american dream agricultural. Only then, Petaling Street is called as ‘Chee Cheong Kai’ with a meaning of Starch Factory Street. Shop houses were built as residential and business.

Those days business was managed by Chinese but now foreign workers were hired. In 2003, a green roof – the power quality phd thesis green dragon with two Chinese styled arches are added in both end of the street and the american so it had made Petaling Street a roofed pedestrian (Figure 2). The activities here started from early morning till late midnight. An observation was carried out in Petaling Street on 17th Dec 2013 on the type of activities and also human density from time to time. Result as per shown in Table 1. 2.0 The loss of human values. The first criteria that Melaka and Georgetown had manage to full fill the UNESCO World Heritage is persuasive research ‘to exhibit an about dream important interchange of human values, over a span of time or within a cultural area of the world, on example, developments in architecture or technology, monumental arts, town-planning or landscape design’ (refer to appendix 1) which bring a definition that the particular area able to shows the multi-cultural human values of all the races living together, accepting the culture and life style of each other. Jalan Masjid Kapitan Keling, Georgetown Penang which is also known as Pitt Street is dream one of the examples showing multi-cultural lifestyle of Malaysians. Muslim’s mosque, Hindu’s temple, Buddhist’s temple and also Christian’s Church found in the same street (Figure 4), this had indirectly show mixed up the culture at the area and managed to show to the interchange of proposal human values. Although, Malaysia are made up of multi races, but looking into the history of Kuala Lumpur (referring back to introduction), Petaling Street had gather up most of the Chinese in the past and the culture was remained, there are no interaction or culture exchange between the other races such as Malay or Indian, this had brought Petaling Street both advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages is, it had against essay dream, the criteria ii (refer to appendix 1) of UNESCO World Heritage listing criteria.

In additional, the young generations who rather work for others based on their own interest than taking over the traditional business from the of education old had gave a chance to the foreign workers. These workers are mainly made up from Bangladesh, Vietnamese and Nepalese which some of them works without permits (Vlah1, 2013). The massive hiring of legal or illegal foreign workers had reduced the number of Chinese (not include visitors) and the american dream also pulled Petaling Street seems like a Bangladesh Street or a Nepalese Street which indirectly shows the of education for children loss in originality of about dream human and cultural values at this area. An observation was carried out on 26th February 2014 (Wednesday) on the numbers of foreign workers in different stall. The pie chart below, showing the result of observation which had proof foreign workers are widely used in this area. If the use of foreign workers keeps increasing, Petaling Street might face the challenges of status change from a Chinatown to a foreigner town. Furthermore, the business set up along the quality phd thesis street selling pirate goods such as handbags, sunglasses, wallets, watches and clothes of different brand had also show the loss of essay dream human values at Petaling Street. This had reflected that human no longer care the condition of the place, not look for cheap stuffs. Moreover, seller tends to follow the consumers demand replacing the traditional trades into pirate products for a better interest.

Other than selling pirate goods, prostitution is another type of business found in Petaling Street. There are two type of prostitution found in this area which includes street prostitution and also brothels (upon observations and online photos). Referring to a report by The Star Online, 2007 the customers are mainly made up of erik adli foreigners and prostitutes are locals (for more information refers to appendix 2). About? Although most of essay proposal example it can only be found at the back alley of Petaling Street and in front of certain motels, but still it shows the essay about loss of human morality. Tale Of Two Theme? In additional, prostitution not only lowers down the human value but also guidance towards the crime or the abuse of drugs. Over the years, the early Chinese cultures of Petaling Street were swept away by the new generations and activities. Old shop houses doing traditional business with residential at the back of the shops are slowly turning into hotels or leaved empty. The human and culture values in essay the american dream, these area are slowly disappearing upon proposal example, the growth of the city. 3.0 Modernization a catalyst of vanishing cultural tradition.

Referring to appendix 1 the second criteria that both Georgetown and Melaka had able to achieve is criteria iii which is defined as ‘to bear a unique or at least exceptional testimony to a cultural tradition or to a civilization which is living or which has disappeared’. The selected sites are able to conserve at least the unique cultural tradition of the dream area. In Georgetown, Penang and Jonker Street, Melaka had exhibited a good testimonial on traditional living and cultural. Many of the traditional businesses are remain and handled by the new generations. Erik Adli? The condition of the shop appearance or the machines used might be old, but the operations of the shops are still in good conditions e.g. a small stationary shop in essay the american, Lorong Bukit Cina, Melaka (Figure 10). A short interview was carried out on 24th Dec 2013 with the value essay for children owner, according to him of this business are left over by his father.

Photocopy machines used are old yet still functioning. Essay About The American? Even though it is essayez avec not any unique traditional business, but it is continuity from past generation. The American? Traditional business also can be found in Georgetown such as traditional carved chop maker Figure 11 ab). Comparing to proposal Petaling Street culture of passing businesses from generation to essay about the american dream generation is vanishing. As mention in the previous chapter, the tale essay massive use of essay about foreign workers had indirectly catalyzing the essayez avec vanishing of the tradition. In additional, cultural traditions are also expressed in about the american dream, the languages, workmanship, religious festival, customs, foods and essay example also daily life. During the Chinese New Year, all the three study area (Petaling Street, Melaka and Georgetown) are decorated by essay dream red Chinese lantern or more known as ‘tanglung’ in Malay, red cloths, colourful lighting or etc. However, upon observation decorations placed in Petaling Street (Figure 12) are only decorations got aesthetic purposes but decorations in research paper, Melaka and Georgetown (Figure 13) are celebrations. Thni Kong Seh celebration (Figure 14) which is on dream, the ninth day of the Chinese New Year which celebrate the Jade Emperor Birthday is another unique celebration found in Georgetown (for more information of the celebration refers to essayez avec appendix 3). Modernization is the main factor of elimination of traditional culture of Petaling Street.

The location of Petaling Street in the centre of the cities of had indirectly guiding it to look forward modernization. According to Wan Hashimah (2005), economic is the factor of essay dream modernization, which indirectly means that the old buildings are the value of education essay prevention of better country economy. On the same article, Wan Hashimah also mentioned that the historical building may also change the identity by essay the american small renovation or modification by the owner which supported by Jokilehto (1999) argues as cited in Wan Hashimah (2005) that a building can also be modified due to changes in function or due to changes in taste or fashion. For example in adli, Petaling Street (Figure 15 Figure 16), some shop house had changed it identity into hotel, which no longer using the old architecture style or not following the Conservation Guideline provided by Kuala Lumpur City Hall (DBKL) (for more information refer to appendix 4). The changes of the building function had indirectly affected the cultural tradition at the place. Furthermore, modifications of the building are also due to the old architecture of shop houses do not full fill the requirement of Uniform Building by Law (UBBL) in term of fire escape, services and also sanitation (Suhana, 2002 in Wan Hashimah, 2005).

According to UBBL in Part VII (fire requirement) Unit 168. staircases it mention that for every upper floor shall have means of exit at least two separate staircase. The traditional shop house does not provide two separate staircase and do not provide any fire resistance door. Modernization in the way of modification and dream renovation had changed the identity of the original function of the shop house had brought advantages where more it attract more tourist at the same time enhancing the economy of the country but losses the testimony of cultural tradition in essay, Petaling Street. 4.0 Current architecture condition. Criteria IV ‘to be outstanding example of a type of building, architectural or technological ensemble or landscape this illustrates (a) significant stages(s) in human history’ is the third criteria that Georgetown and Melaka had fulfilled in the UNESCO World Heritage listing criteria of selection (refer to appendix 1). According to the UNESCO World Heritage website, this criterion shows of influences which have created a unique architecture, culture and townscape without parallel anywhere in essay the american, East and quality phd thesis South Asia. The multi type of shop houses are one of the significant architecture that can be found in about the american dream, Malaysia. According to Penny.G (1990) in her Malaysian Architectural Heritage handbook, she mentioned that the culture of shop houses only reaches Kuala Lumpur during the value 1884 which is after the civil war (refer back to history of essay the american Petaling Street in Chapter 1.0). Tale Cities Theme Essay? The function of shop house was identified by its name, referring to the same book the about the american dream shop house was a benefiting the early traders.

A living space above and a shop with storage at the ground allow them to maintain their business as well as looking after their family. As cited in Wan Hashimah, 2005 the combination of living and retail had created a lively and erik adli vibrant urban setting that typified a living city. Referring to Penny.G (1990) the design and the layout of the shop house (Figure 17) are suitable for the tropical climate as in Malaysia. Important features such as air well, high ceilings, overlapping roof, pitch roofs and etc. helps to minimize the discomfort in that architecture. For examples, the air well which usually placed at the centre of the building allows light, natural ventilations and dream also collecting or disposing rainwater. The five-foot-way or more known as Kaki Lima (Figure 18) in power, Malay is about the american dream another special feature that can be found in the Malaysia shop house.

According to Wan Hashimah (2005), there is similar type of architecture found in outline persuasive research paper, England, however it have no five-foot-way. This element had protected the main entrance from sun and also rain. Even though, the uniqueness of essay about shop houses seems to be full filling the essayez avec criteria IV, but the main problems is the unmaintained building and also the change of facade. Although there are conservation guideline by DBKL but the owner do not follow the instruction. About The American Dream? In additional, defect such as fading of paint, mosses or small plants growing on tale of two essay, the building, erosion of mortar joint, cracking of wall, broken roof, broken window, vandalism and etc. All of the defects had stretched the essay architecture to a lower grade of shop house. According to the conservation guideline by DBKL under facade treatment (pengekalan fasad) height of the power building, verandahs, windows and essay the american dream etc. Tale Cities Theme? should be maintained (for more information refers to appendix 4). Units of shop houses in Petaling Street especially hotels are totally ignoring this guideline by DBKL (Figure 20). In additional, the dream uses of unsympathetic material such as metal are widely used as the window frames and also glass window are used (Figure 21). Moreover, the power set back of about dream front facade of new renovate building had caused the different level of facade which had directly against the guideline and adli thesis affecting the aesthetic of the historical row of shop houses. The high humidity and copious rainfall climate in Malaysia had caused the essay the american fast grow of mosses on the wall and peeling or fading of paint.

The low maintenance of the building had let the mosses to essay proposal continue growing forming a ‘green wall’ (Figure 22). The growth of mosses also caused the wall look dirty and uncomfortable. Furthermore, there are also empty lots or lot that is in a broken condition had also destroyed the aesthetic view of the street (Figure 23). The permanent built store in essay the american, front the shop houses had directly covered up the facade view. Comparing Jonker Street in Melaka stall are moveable and are keep nicely after business hours, this had manage to maintain the facade view of the shop houses. In additional, outdoor aircond unit which are installed at the front of the building had destroy the beauty of a traditional facade (Figure 24).

This situation can be worst when condensed water is cities theme not well treat, it stained on the wall with grow or mosses (Figure 25). Upon completion of about dream studies it had discovered that Petaling Street was not able to be listed in UNESCO World Heritage List are mainly caused by modernization, legislation and also selfishness of owner. The location of outline for a persuasive Petaling Street in the centre of the city had brought advantages and essay about the american dream also disadvantages towards the effort of conservation. Modernization happened not only at outline for a this area but also the surrounding; it does not show good integration of old and new architecture and essay about dream indirectly affecting the heritage value and the townscape. Moreover, legislation is also one reason that had control conservation work to take place in Petaling Street.

For example, the Control of Rent Act 1996 does not encourage and has stopped the owner of the power shop from maintaining the condition of the building. Over the essay the american years, the increase of proposal local and essay the american foreigner tourist had given a chance to the owner of the shop house to convert the existing shop into hotels. Therefore, Petaling Street had a very low chance to be listed in UNESCO World Heritage list as it does not full fill any of the criteria. The large amount but not well maintained shop houses in Petaling Street do not give any advantages full fill the Criteria IV in the list. Although, chances to essay proposal be list into are low, but the awareness in conservation on heritage are still important as it is the only way to make sure our heritage in term of architecture or cultural to inherited by new generation and not face extinction. Search our thousands of essays: If this essay isn't quite what you're looking for, why not order your own custom Geography essay, dissertation or piece of coursework that answers your exact question?

There are UK writers just like me on hand, waiting to help you. Each of us is qualified to a high level in our area of expertise, and we can write you a fully researched, fully referenced complete original answer to your essay question. Just complete our simple order form and you could have your customised Geography work in your email box, in as little as 3 hours. This Geography essay was submitted to us by a student in order to about help you with your studies. This page has approximately words. If you use part of this page in your own work, you need to provide a citation, as follows:

Essay UK, Essay: Should Petaling Street be a World Heritage site? . Value Of Education? Available from: http://www.essay.uk.com/essays/geography/essay-petaling-street-world-heritage/ [05-10-17]. If you are the original author of this content and no longer wish to have it published on our website then please click on dream, the link below to request removal: 28-06-16 - Nigeria - Topic: Frankfurt, Germany 02-04-16 - URBANTRANSFORMATION IN KISUMU 14-12-15 - Essay: Bacillariophyceae as Indictors of Ecological Status in Kabini River, Nanjangud. 13-12-15 - Essay: Transport systems in London 12-12-15 - Essay: Boko Haram 30-11-15 - Essay: Language policy in Estonia 29-11-15 - Essay: Community cultural development (CCD) in Singapore 28-11-15 - Essay: The West African Gas Pipeline (WAGP) 26-11-15 - Essay: Urban Informal Settlements in essayez avec, Modern Iran. We offer professional custom essay writing, dissertation writing and coursework writing service.

Our work is high quality, plagiarism-free and delivered on essay the american dream, time. Essay UK is a trading name of value for children Student Academic Services Limited , a company registered in about, England and power quality phd thesis Wales under Company Number 08866484 .